Global Compensation and Advantages
As a separate employer in the Government of Canada, we value our talent and embrace flexibility, innovation and diversity!
We offer the same benefits as well as the same pension plan of the Federal Public Service.
Flexible work arrangements and support for work-life balance, as well as Government of Canada’s salaries (same classification system) and benefits, including: pension, supplemental health insurance, dental care, maternity and parental leave benefits, vacation days and Employee Assistance Program.
What We Offer
- By joining our team, you will work with dynamic and highly engaged colleagues committed to robust accountability in national security. We offer you a unique opportunity to work at the center of Canada’s national security environment, in a diverse and inclusive organization.
- A collaborative and collegial work environment with access to dedicated and experienced colleagues.
- Access to career management services, ongoing training and professional development opportunities, such as mentoring.
- Access for all employees to part time linguistic training in French and in English as a second language.
- The ability to develop and apply specialized skills across different sections of NSIRA as your career progresses.
- The opportunity to participate on influential employee advisory committees (i.e. Diversity and Inclusion committee, Mental Health Committee, etc)
- Reward and recognition programs.
- A complete onboarding program.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud of our excellence-driven culture bolstered by our commitment to a respectful, healthy, diverse and inclusive workplace.
At NSIRA, diversity and inclusions means:
- Commitment to cultivating a skilled, diverse workforce that allows employees to achieve their fullest potential.
- Continuous learning to encourage employee innovation and growth, including in-house language training.
- Regular training sessions and workshops on diversity and inclusions.
- Respect and promotion of using both official languages.
- Open dialogue with employees and manager on the meaning of diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
A place where values and respect matter
The sensitive nature of our mandate demands the highest ethical standards. These values are the foundation to how we do business, which are aligned with the Values and Ethics Code for the Public Sector.
For more information about global compensation at NSIRA, please contact us.